Millennium® Carillon by Chime Master®
Solid State Digital Bell Instrument
We proudly present our top-of-the-line church bell carillon system. It ships pre-loaded with thousands of church bell hymns, individual recordings of real swinging and stationary church bells, chimes and meticulously recorded samples of the carillon bells of our own Eijsbouts/Chime Master Mobile Millennium traveling carillon.
We cover this instrument with an unprecedented standard Ten-Year warranty. The Millennium carillon's amazing standard features can be further expanded with the management software.
The Millennium carillon is a carefully engineered musical instrument and professional audio product that will provide decades of faithful service. It has no hard-drives, CDs or other moving parts. All samples, music and firmware is stored on the most reliable FLASH memory available.
Live keyboard performance and recording is standard on all models. The optional recording librarian allows you to permanently save up to 2000 additional songs that you perform in your own unique style. The marvel of digital signal processing preserves the nuances of clapper dynamics as you play the bells from a touch sensitive keyboard.
The system is compatible with MIDI organs, allowing you to play two voices using two manuals. One of the organ manuals or our optional 61-note, semi-weighted, touch sensitive keyboard can be split to put a different bell sound in each hand. You may already own an electronic piano with a MIDI Out jack that is fully compatible with the Millennium carillon. The Millennium carillon makes it easy to play beautiful organ chimes inside or provide outside carillon performances.
In addition to our standard AGO keyboard, we now offer a traditional carillon baton clavier for use with the Millennium carillon system.
To see detailed system specifications explore the menu tabs above. The following features of the Millennium carillon are not available on our other electronic carillon products:
- Advanced connectivity
- Optional interfaces for tower clocks and bells
- MIDI input (input connection for modern organs and keyboards)
- Recording capability with capacity for 2000 user selections
- Selectable musical bell timbre voicing preferences
- Selectable pre-recorded music styles and thousands of pre-loaded musical arrangements
- Make customized playlists, tempo and transposition adjustments with the optional Management Suite software
- Authentic swinging bells and peals with a natural sounding remote stop function
- Peals with more combinations of bells and flexible timing than other products
- More than ten time strike melodies
- Taps on bugle can be combined with a 21-gun salute
- Nearly all military bugle calls as well as funeral bagpipe selections come with the SD card slot option
- High definition digital bell sound generation engine
- Quality parallel linear sample storage memory (no data compression)
- up to 64 bells can sound simultaneously