Church Bell Remote
I (you the user) agree only to use this app to access bell ringing systems that I have been given the authority to operate at reasonable times, and will not make a nuisance of myself.
I agree that this app is copyrighted by Chime Master and I will not copy code, artwork or media files. I will not de-compile, hack, resell, represent as my own creation, or do anything with the app other than ring my bells.
I agree that this software is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty, expressed or implied as to the suitability of my needs. I agree to use this software at my sole risk. I hereby waive, disclaim and release any and all other warranties, obligations and liabilities of Chime Master and its licensors and all other rights, claims and remedies I may have against Chime Master and its licensors, express or implied out of any bad things that may happen as a result of using this app.
End-User License Agreement
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING CHIME MASTER SOFTWARE APPS:
This Church Bell Remote software End-User License Agreement ("AGREEMENT") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or single entity organization) and Chime Master Systems ("CHIME MASTER") for the Church Bell Remote mobile app software product, for the host control component (installed separately on a computer workstation as Management Suite, or on the Chime Master hardware products as Remote Management) and may include associated media, printed materials, and on-line or electronic documentation, and any updates or modifications thereto, including those received through Chime Master customer service portal auto-updating service, (the "SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). CHIME MASTER is willing to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you only on the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully. By installing or using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this AGREEMENT, CHIME MASTER will not license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you, and you will not have any rights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. In that case, promptly remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from any storage devices you have downloaded or installed it on.
1. Ownership and License. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This is a license agreement and NOT an agreement for sale. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and applets incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and applets incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying materials, on-line information, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by CHIME MASTER or its licensors. Your rights to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are as specified in this AGREEMENT, and CHIME MASTER retains all rights not expressly granted to you in this AGREEMENT. Nothing in this AGREEMENT constitutes a waiver of our rights under U.S. copyright law or any other law or treaty.
You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on as many mobile devices and computer workstations as you need to, including the use of any license codes you may purchase to expand the capabilities of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. Rights and Limitations. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable low notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. CHIME MASTER may provide you with support services ("SUPPORT") related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the SUPPORT shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, CHIME MASTER may terminate this AGREEMENT if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. In such event, you must uninstall and destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. No Warranties. CHIME MASTER expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "As Is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. CHIME MASTER does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. CHIME MASTER makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, or other malign computer program.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall CHIME MASTER be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of your use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if CHIME MASTER has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will CHIME MASTER be liable for loss of data, or for indirect, special, incidental consequential (including lost profit) or other part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.