Keyboards for Live Church Bell Performances
Play your Church Bells Live! Connect a Chime Master carillon to a keyboard or organ for live performances.
Keyboards and Connections
Chime Master Platinum™ and Millennium® carillons are equipped with a MIDI Compatible keyboard connection. We offer solutions to connect your existing MIDI keyboard or organ to our carillons. We also offer custom built MIDI Keyboards and our unique Carillon Clavier.
Carillon Style Clavier
The Chime Master MIDI Carillon Clavier provides a realistic playing experience to our Millennium® and Platinum™ digital carillons. Designed with a weighted baton key action that faithfully emulates the feel of a traditional tower bell carillon, the Chime Master Carillon Clavier is the ultimate keyboard for our best digital carillon.
- Standard MIDI output will connect to a MIDI synthesizer, Chime Master Clavier sound module, or PC (with USB adapter) playing virtual instruments.
- The feel of a clapper connection, right in your hand.
- Full touch sensitivity on batons and pedals.
- 49 Weight adjustable batons.
- 20 Pedals
- World Carillon Federation standard keyboard geometry
- Available wood cabinetry and baton material options
- One-year Chime Care™ warranty
Chime Master MIDI keyboards provide a superior playing experience when a dedicated keyboard is necessary. Designed with the performer in mind, our keyboards are built with weighted keys and are fully touch sensitive. We build our keyboards in three and five octave configurations.
- 61 or 37 semi-weighted keys
- American Guild of Organists standard keyboard
- Fully touch sensitive
- Sturdy steel chassis with solid wood cheeks
- Compact design
- Five-year Chime Care warranty
Wireless MIDI Extension
We can provide you with a wireless based MIDI link to connect your existing keyboard or organ to your Chime Master Platinum or Millennium carillon. Wireless 2.4GHz radio technology provides a reliable link when mobility or ease of installation is a must. Your keyboard may use a standard 5 pin DIN, Chime Master 7-pin DIN (special order - powered MIDI) or a USB interface.