Keyboards for Live Church Bell Performances
Play your Church Bells Live! Connect a Chime Master carillon to a keyboard or organ for live performances.
Keyboards and Connections
Chime Master Platinum™ and Millennium® carillons are equipped with a MIDI Compatible keyboard connection. We offer solutions to connect your existing MIDI keyboard or organ to our carillons. We also offer custom built MIDI Keyboards and our unique Carillon Clavier.
Carillon Style Keyboard
The Chime Master MIDI carillon keyboard provides a realistic playing experience to our Millennium® and Platinum™ digital carillons. Designed with a weighted baton key action that faithfully emulates the feel of a traditional tower bell carillon clavier, this is the ultimate keyboard for our best digital carillon.
- Standard MIDI output will connect to a MIDI synthesizer, Chime Master digital carillon, Mac or PC (with USB adapter) playing virtual instruments.
- The feel of a clapper connection, right in your hand.
- Full touch sensitivity on batons and pedals.
- 49 Weight adjustable batons.
- 20 Pedals
- World Carillon Federation standard keyboard geometry
- Available wood cabinetry and baton material options
- One-year Chime Care™ warranty
Chime Master organ style keyboards provide a familiar playing experience for most musicians. Our keyboards feature either three or five octaves of fully weighted, touch sensitive keys.
- 61 or 37 semi-weighted keys
- American Guild of Organists standard keyboard
- Fully touch sensitive for dynamic performance
- Sturdy steel chassis with solid wood cheeks
- Compact design is easy to store when not in use
- Five-year Chime Care warranty
Wireless MIDI Extension
We can provide you with a wireless based MIDI link to connect your existing keyboard or organ to your Chime Master Platinum or Millennium carillon.
- Reliable spread-spectrum radios for an interference free link
- Compatible with all standard MIDI keyboards with DIN connector